Project management when combined with change management makes it possible to secure both the project and all of its impacts on the organisation.
These key cross-cutting activities make it possible to identify — essential from the outset of the project — the impact on teams e.g. in the scaling phases. In this way, your project management resources guarantee good progress and create value.
All project management can be performed by these teams (budget, planning, governance, change management, etc.).
Convinced that no method is 100% adapted to all our clients’ contexts, we have created our own steering approach to support all departments implement their projects through an innovative approach.
Our tools are inspired by the very best methods with a view to uniting and getting all stakeholders to work together while also guaranteeing the rigorous control and management of the project in terms of progress:
- Innovation: steering projects in an agile manner taking inspiration from a range of methods, such as design thinking, lean management, scrum approaches, etc.
- Ownership and collaboration: facilitating key moments (meetings, decision-making committees, etc.) and using serious games and innovation games
- Using Design Thinking to always design solutions that best meet needs
- Our areas of expertise– Project Management
– Project Leadership
– Programme Leadership
- Our methods– classic V-Modelling
– Agile methodologies
– Safe (Scaled Agile Framework)
– PERT critical path method
– Lean management
– Prince 2
– PMBOX, PMI